Friday, May 20, 2011

One Quick Thought

So I've read a few posts recently of individuals talking about how sometimes reading their friend's people's depresses them because the posts on said blogs only portray how perfect/ideal/euphoric their lives are. I've come across similar blogs and I agree that they are somewhat obnoxious. I sincerely hope our blog isn't annoying like this and especially hope it doesn't make anyone feel bad. I do try to keep this blog real but focus on the good things that happen in our lives (because the opposite, people who only write about downer stuff, are annoying too) but I don't feel comfortable sharing all our little ups and downs and personal everythings on here because, let's face it, it's still the internet and other than the 23 (wonderful and much appreciated) people who follow this blog, I don't really know who reads it and that stuff is personal. I want anyone who reads this blog to know that we fight, we are exhausted by the end of the day, little things frustrate us, we have opinions, we get discouraged, frustrated, bored, angry, and have our share of trials. We are just private kind of people who choose not to blog about them all the time.

3 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Hmmm. Good thought. All I have to say is that I love blogging, and I'm sorry if our blog has become one of those "annoying" ones to yall...

Kylie said...

We are the same way - of course there are struggles, but who really wants to sit and read about that? For the most part our lives are good, and I don't mind representing that on our blog, or reading about it on others. For what it's worth, I always enjoy your blog!