Friday, May 20, 2011

FFF- recent acheivements

I know I haven't done a Fun Fact Friday for a while and, believe it or not, it's not because I forgot. It was because we didn't have anything else to blog about and I didn't want a whole bunch of FFF in a row. I'm still trying to find a niche for these like Nancy and Audrey did so they are kind of random now. We'll try a theme this week. This week's theme is: This week's accomplishments. This is Fun Fact Friday show-off style. (next week we'll try to be more humble)

















Troy: Troy finished the Green House he built from scratch this week. It's complete with a rain system, a shelf, and walkway. It's pretty amazing. I'll let him do a whole post about it later




















Alison went to her horseback riding lessons (more on that later) and successfully trotted and loped bare back (see picture of trotting).
























Rockwell worked on eating like a calf and balancing with just one hand. He'll be walking before we know it.


Yep, it was a pretty eventful week here at our house. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so jealous about both the greenhouse being done and your horseback riding lessons!! Fun fun!! And go Rocky for being so close to walking!

Audrey said...

Troy keeps us updated on his greenhouse at work, but man, I didn't picture it that cool! Way to go! And heck yes that horse riding looks way fun!

Heather said...

All that stuff is awesome!