Friday, April 8, 2011

Imitation is the highest form of a compliment...

Soooo, our friend Nancy started doing Fun Fact Friday on her blog. It's been really fun to get to know fun little bits about her and her cute family. Then Audrey then Fred started doing it too in their own personalized ways, and I, too, think it's a pretty awesome idea. So with Nancy's forgiveness (because it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission) I would like to start doing this too. I can't guarantee I'll do it every Friday, or that it will always be interesting, but I'll try to make them as frequently and as un-boring as possible (in truth, we're not very exciting people). So, here goes nothing... our first ever Fun Fact Friday (FFF):

Troy: has held 8 jobs since coming home from his mission. It's been tough to find jobs conducive to his current student status. When we were dating I was always impressed with his ability to find jobs (or how they found him). The longest job he's held is his current one at Ace and he likes it so hopefully he can stay there for a while. What a blessing it has been for him to be able to work while going to school.

Alie: never tries cooking experiments (i.e. new recipes or made-up recipes) on friends until I've tested them on Troy first (usually at least twice). Well, maybe I have a couple times in the past. And it turned out badly so now I don't. If they pass his critical examination I get excited to share with other people. Maybe I'm a little bit of a show off...

Rockwell: would rather go hungry than drink his formula luke-warm. He will clamp his mouth shut and not drink another drop unless it is VERY-warm (seriously, sometimes I'm surprised how warm he likes it- almost hot). He sure knows how he likes things to be.





2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love being a trendsetter :)

That's funny how Rocky is so particular about his food.
I look forward to more of your FFFs!

Audrey said...

They're so fun to read, and think of all the cool memeories you'll have written down when you print it into a book!