Friday, June 25, 2010

A Busy Day




On Saturday we went to Blackfoot with Troy's family to the dog show. It was my first dog show ever and Rockwell's first big outing. he did great! and it was actually really fun!


This dog won the award for weirdest dog ever. Is it a dog? Or an Ewok?









Rockwell met Grandma Helen. They really hit it off!
Then we came home and hung out with the Eatons. Poor Monster puts up with a lot.























Rockwell and Tommy

4 comments:

Ashley Calaway said...

Ahh, he is so cute!! Congratulations Alison. I am so happy for you two!

Heather Jones said...

he is super cute! I really like that red striped outfit....he looks just like Lincoln in it. I need to come visit you soon!

Nancy said...

That dog does look funny... Rockwell is so cute, I love his outfit! It was so fun to see you guys last night! We should hang out again soon! Oh, and definitely make plans to go swimming as soon as you can!!

Jarmandashmar said...

Alie Rockwell is so cute! I'm so glad that you're first big outing went well, that's always a plus. P.S. You look freaking amazing for just having a kid! Go you:)