AH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the argyle!! I'm super jealous that you can paint your house. Someday, I'll actually own a house and I will paint it all! His room is AWESOME!
Alie I miss you so much already! I'm so happy that I got to see his room before I left, it is soooo cute:) (In a manly way:) Call if you need to talk or if you miss me:) Haha. Love.
5 comments:
I love it! Sooo cute!
AH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the argyle!! I'm super jealous that you can paint your house. Someday, I'll actually own a house and I will paint it all! His room is AWESOME!
Alie I miss you so much already! I'm so happy that I got to see his room before I left, it is soooo cute:) (In a manly way:) Call if you need to talk or if you miss me:) Haha. Love.
YOU did a wonderful job with the colors, the painting and the bedding. I am super impressed!
Absolutely adorable! You are one talented woman! And congratulations on Rockwell. He is just so handsome.
Post a Comment