This is the life...
I love that last picture of Troy and Rockwell! Daddy/son pictures are my favorite! Rockwell is a little cutie, I'm glad he is doing so well!
Oh, he's so cute! So much fun! And I agree with the comment above, daddy/son pictures are the best.
HMM, I wonder what troy has thought up for him when halloween comes.:)
I'm so glad everything turned out well! Alie's a trooper. Wow. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that last picture of Troy and Rockwell! Daddy/son pictures are my favorite! Rockwell is a little cutie, I'm glad he is doing so well!
Oh, he's so cute! So much fun! And I agree with the comment above, daddy/son pictures are the best.
HMM, I wonder what troy has thought up for him when halloween comes.:)
I'm so glad everything turned out well! Alie's a trooper. Wow. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment