I never cared what we had first, but then when we found out we were pregnant, for some reason I got my heart set on a boy. It got so bad that I was even scared that irony would win the day and the ultra sound would reveal a girl just because I wanted a boy. Relief and excitement filled me as the technician exclaimed "Gender!" (she was pointing things out on the screen to us- "arm", "leg", "foot", "gender") and pointed out the three legs (she seemed kind of shy about it, but I was oblivious and made her point it all out again). We (and I) are SO excited it's a boy!
-Alison
1 comment:
I know how you felt the day of your ultrasound. I felt that way with both of my girls. Hope your pregnancy goes well! Boys are a ton of fun!
Post a Comment