Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Picture's for you, Haley Hargrave


Dear Haley,
I really didn't wan't my picture taken, but I wanted to show you that I'm starting to show because you asked me last time I talked to you if I was and I never get to see you because you're so far away in Texas. Now people are finally starting to notice, I even wore a maternity shirt for the first time today. Thought I would let you know. Luv ya!
-Alison

3 comments:

The Hargrave Family said...

Alison Parson, you have got to be the CUTEST pregnant woman I have ever seen!! I know that "belly pictures" are a little hard to post for the entire interneting world to see, but thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sacrificing for me! I am so happy and excited for you and Troy, I can barely contain myself! Oh, my, I could go on and on and finish every line with explication marks! Haha!I love you, Alie! Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Jan said...

You look adorable!

Audrey said...

You are dang cute Alison! You are BARELY showing-such a fun little tummy! :D