Polar Dive, costume attire
I figure that this was a good way to use the Wolverine costume one last time. It took a while to make it, but it was a blast the whole time. Every year Rexburg holds a "Winter-Fest", they have hot chocolate, Ice bowling, cinnamon rolls (sometimes), horse drawn carriage rides, booths, and a Polar Dive. The news man told me that this would be on the news, so i'll have to find the clip on the internet(no TV, we have the box, but no signal). Last year I dressed up as well, it was shown on the recap of the past year of Rexburg, and I was the only one to dress up then, and this year there were a handful of people who decided to follow suit. hopefully this can be a fun tradition for Rexburgs' polar dives in the future. As well, I got a cool beanie for being in the first few to jump (its colder then, not as many warm bodies to warm up the water).
5 comments:
Hey Troy, I just went to Channel 8 News online and found your video clip. Way cool! Only you would think to do that.
I see Alie didn't jump with you this year. :)
Jump? I'm regulating body temp for two now!
That picture is pretty sweet! I hope I can jump with Charles next year.
That is awesome Troy! Way to go!
You know what makes the water warmer after a few jumpers don't you....?
Hermano, que buso!
Post a Comment