Sunday, May 10, 2009

Single again...but not?

So most of you know Troy is in California selling security systems and I'm in Rexburg finishing up my last semester before I graduate. It's pretty lonely, and I miss him tons. Most of these pictures are for him (I love you Babe!)

Here's your poor plant. Sorry, I picked off all the brown part and this is what was left. Don't worry, I think it will grow back.


Here's Jelly. It was hard to get a good picture of her two joey "lumps" but if you look closely you can kind of see them (for those of you who ask me how we know there are two, they're not like regular people, they're already born and you can watch them growing in the pouch)


Monster is my companion right now. I spend time with my family and friends, of course, but good ol' Monster keeps the house from feeling so empty. He sure is funny: He greets me at the door, checks out every stranger who come into the house, sits across from me at the breakfast table, pounces on me from behind the corner, and keeps me company at night. He doesn't replace Troy, but he's nice to have around

He's a good kitty.

1 comment:

Alison and Troy said...

Looks great babe. I like the posts you put up. I think the plant will make it, sad plant though. Just think though, after this summer we'll be able to pay off the house. it will all be worth it. love you Babe!