Sunday, May 10, 2009

Projects:

During the week between school (our "vacation") I actually got a few things done. Here's a few of them:

I know it doesn't look like much, but I got around to making a bed skirt and it hides the box spring quite well. So, though it didn't add a lot, it makes a big difference to me.


I FINALLY got some pictures in frames and up on my wall from our wedding. I was always jeleous when I went to friend's houses and they had their wedding pictures everywhere. It only took me a year and a half. I need something else instead of the prayer sign, but I havn't found anything yet.


I got to take the child sewing class at school. It was SO nice to have a class that I could see the product of my labor and not just read and take a test. Here are some of my projects. I'm quite proud of them.

5 comments:

The Hargrave Family said...

Oh-my-gosh Alie you are amazing! I really wish I could sew right now, it would be so nice! And that blessing dress (is that what it's for?) is SOOO professional looking! I am so impressed! Make me something! :)

Heidi said...

Looks good Alie! We can't wait to have you down here :)

Nancy said...

WOW! Those look so good!! Everything looks like something you would buy from the store. That's so cool that you made all those clothes! That blessing dress (or whatever it is) is REALLY pretty! You are amazing!

Camile said...

Very impressed with your sewing ability! Beautiful blessing dress!

Audrey said...

Holy cow Alie! You're so good- now you should teach me! haha, but seriously, I'm impressed!