Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sushi, Glorious Sushi

Other than Alison my favorite thing in the world is food. And better than just regular food is Sea food, oriental food, and Buffet. I tried to put all of them together last weekend, but now Alison has made it clear to me that she doesn't ever want to go there again. I guess the sea food and smell really got to her. Now if she only did like Sea food, we would have to throw swimming into the equation somewhere to really make it all perfect. Only a few people out there can have it all I guess. However, the Sushi WAS INCREDIBLE! There was this entire bar dedicated just to the perfection that is Sushi. there were so many, I don't think I even tried them all. One had cream cheese in it, the orange one in the picture is caviar (so good). One was an egg roll inside, others had all different kinds of raw fish that were surprisingly delicious.
Allan, Chad, Dan Jones, and Dave.

Chad and I discovered this place three weeks ago trying to find somewhere that had good food, and a lot of it. This place is amazing! they had all you could eat snow crab, and pepper crab that was actually fried in its shell. All different kinds of shrimp, dumplings, and stir fry. All kinds of authentic I don't even know, they had chicken feet (tasted good surprisingly) a mongolian grill, pizza, fried chicken, and jello for those who only like american food. crazy soups and great soft serve Ice cream and yummy deserts. This place truly is Number one Buffet.
Every weekend the office gets together to do a Bar-BQ and relax. And lately I've been know as the good stake consultant for making good stakes.

1 comment:

Sarah and Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.