Looks great! Way to go! I love it! I remember my sculpture class...I made some cool things but mostly I was focused on Justin (that's where we met).......So I was looking at your self portrait bas relief and saw the belt buckle and thought to myself, "He needs to have a Transformer birthday party!" Ashton had one before and loved it! We could give you some tips and fun transformer games to play if you want :)!
2 comments:
Pretty AWESOME!!!
-aaron
Looks great! Way to go! I love it! I remember my sculpture class...I made some cool things but mostly I was focused on Justin (that's where we met).......So I was looking at your self portrait bas relief and saw the belt buckle and thought to myself, "He needs to have a Transformer birthday party!" Ashton had one before and loved it! We could give you some tips and fun transformer games to play if you want :)!
Post a Comment