Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today for Sharing Time The Primary President did a presentation on talents. She had a couple of the primary kids come up and do a talent of theirs. Some sang and others played a instrument. Then she had me come up and show my Pursuit and Flight sculpture, then she had me do a sculpture for everyone. And that is how this came about, it took about 15 min. I was surprised at what came out of it at the end, but then the kids did kind of direct me in it. First they wanted a hat so I gave them the Bojangles hat, and the rest led to the Clown.
Jamba Juice had a half off if you dressed up from the 80's. We were all over at Amanda and Jared Grimmers when we found out about it. So these three dressed up and whent to Jamba Juice. I was Very Proud of Alie for doing something so cool and crazy.
80's Rock was pretty sweet stuff. Here they are doing a Jossie and the Pussy Cats pose. Amanda on drums, Heather on the vocals, and Alie on lead Guitar.
Before any of the 80's craze we made some pizzas with some dough from Craigos. They were really good.

4 comments:

Camile said...

AWESOME hair Alie!! I think dressing up is so much fun...with the right kind of friends.

The Hargrave Family said...

Oh-my-goodness I just missed you all SO much!! It is amazing! Oh...I need to visit! What am I doing in Texas anyway?! Haha! Keep having fun though, I am jealous! And Craigo's pizza really was really good.

Nancy said...

Love the clown sculpture! (also like the new green and blue background..super cute!)

The Hargrave Family said...

Hey Troy Love the HMMV I've driven those bad boys alot myself. Thats Awesome that got one for a toy. Matt