We finally have some time off. We both worked all of Christmas break and I was doing my internship, so it's the first time in a long time I don't have to think about homework. We decided to take the week and do stuff we've wanted to do for a while, and enjoy the time we have before Troy leaves to sell security in California. So far we've done some house projects, cleaned up the yard a bit. Saturday we got to spend time with Troy's family.

Troy got to ride the "mule" with the boys around the South Butte.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3K5T3oNH-g5fagc3PlC2Q4IS9Ao2hm_nKoOUEcnUZCV0gYv88oJniJFjZqtAyz7QLQI77D0WGsVQGU0sWLUOBA8YKkPktBQrrqWSav5ssa6Zn4NM3GRFYuB2sW1A2RYd0ENF4liMlq0w/s1600-h/DSC02828.JPG">

I got to ride Cocoa. I think I got the better deal.

Me on some rocks. Never mind "go green" how about "go black" Save the lava rocks!

This is Troy's belt buckle he designed and is going to probably make this week.
So far it's been the best vaca ever! I try so hard not to think about homework that I think about homework. Our plans for next week include going to Jackson Hole, going to the temple, haveing a "Pirates" marathon, sleeping in every day, visiting our friends, more yard work and house projects and basically whatever else comes into our heads. Hooray for a week off!
3 comments:
YAY for vacations!! I am so glad you guys have a break right now! Let us know if you want to do something fun! Camping? That belt buckle is going to be pretty awesome. Anyway, relax and have fun!! We love you guys!
Hey Troy it is Amy (Thompson) I am following your blog hope you don't mind. Mine is private but if you want a invite let me know! bakerca1205@hotmail.com
You two are so cute! I love you!
Post a Comment