Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

This years' party was a small affair-not as small as last year- but it was fun. It was at my Parent's house this year. Thanks everyone for coming

Caree, Ryan, and baby Tidus



The set up. Mom and Dad's new kitchen is a great gathering place

I dressed as Cinderella- I stole the idea and dress from Sarah- and baby clown Otto







Charlie and Rocky. Charlie is Rocky's hero





Clown, Cinderella, Aquaman, and Hobgoblin




Here's his whole costume. I love how it turned out. He was the perfect clown. I used the pajama pattern from the Child Sewing class modified a bit, and made the hat up


 This kid would NOT hold still for a picture. You'll just have to get a general idea of what it was throughout the blog post. Here's the inspiration:

He even has muscles an scales but you can't see the details. Oh well. He didn't even know what he was he just knew he felt really cool

We got to go Trick-Or-Treating at Troy's new work (at the bank)


 See? He wouldn't hold still. Oh well. Here we are Trick-or-Treating at Troy's cubicle

I'm sad I didn't get pictures from real trick or treating but I forgot the camera. We went to Uncle Jordan's townhouses in Rexburg. It was the first time we took Rockwell and he did pretty well, but I think I was a little more gung-ho than he was and it took a bit to get the hang of it. I don't think he "got" it and i don't blame him (what? all that's all I have to do and they give me candy?)  He's already forgotten about his candy because I hid it and that's good cuz it's already half gone
Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love all the pics, and am sad we didn't get to make it this year :( I love that you were Cinderella. and I was just thinking...wouldn't it have been sweet if we(the wives) had all been disney princesses one year? haha. it would have been sweet i think...

Nancy said...

It was a fun party. I think it's awesome that Rocky likes Charlie so much. Both Charlie and Chloe were talking about Rocky all day today, they must have had lots of fun last night.