The last two months have flown by with our recent move and adjusting to our new place and new baby. Otto is such a sweet baby. I call him "Squeaker" because he really hardly cries. But when he does watch out! He means business. I love how snuggly newborns are. Most mornings he ends up in bed with me.
I've been pleasantly surprised at how Rockwell has adjusted so quickly. He loves Otto, and then he runs off and plays. He's really grown up in the last two months-maybe because I've stopped babying him. He is definitely a two year old, though.
This guy is so smiley! He just loves to be talked to. It's SO fun. Can you see his dimple on the left hand side? I love that.
His two month stats are: Weight: 10.9 lbs - 25%
Height 22.5 in- 28%
Head 14.8 in - 5%

1 comment:
He's so cute! You make cute kids!! He and Jenna are practically the same size.
Post a Comment