I really need to stop underestimate the power of craigslist. Troy and i decided that the best thing for the cats would be to find them new homes since a few major moves seem to be on our horizon. Doubting anyone would want two adult cats we posted them on craigslist, KSL, and Rexburgswap.The next day Troy got a call from a young couple who wanted to come take a look. They went home with Bandit. The next day someone emailed. They went home with Monster. I wanted to call them and tell them "Just kidding". I wasn't ready to give up my Monster.
Today Troy got a text from the couple who took Bandit. They said "We just wanted to let you know Bandit is doing great. We could not have asked for a better cat"
When I talked to the people who took Monster, they said he was adjusting well, they loved him and they like his attitude.
So while we miss our kitties, it's a relief to know they went to good homes and are well taken care of.
2 comments:
That wasn't more pictures of Otto! Come on now, we're waiting...
That so sad :( I'll miss Monster, he was a funny cat.
Post a Comment