Since when does blogger put up your pictures in the order you upload them? Hmmm, Novel idea but now my pictures are backwards from what I meant to post. Oh well. Lovely shot of my 38 week belly to start things off.
This is Rockwell today. It's a little blurry but it cracks me up to I had to post it. He is so funny!
Here are a few of the things I've made for baby boy number 2:
His quilt front and back. You can kind of see my first attempt at free motion machine quilting. I'm terribly proud of it and had a great time doing it. I can't wait to try it again. I wanted to make a cowboy quilt for Rockwell but Troy wouldn't let me, so I made one for this baby and didn't ask Troy his opinion. I love it!
I made 2 of these minky blankets for him to tote around. Rockwell loves his and I love that there are two of them. It's hard to tell but there's black satin binding around the outside.
AAAAnd a hooded towel. Not very exciting but I love Rockwell's.
I also made an Easter basket and promptly buried it so I'll post pictures of it closer to Easter when I get all that stuff out.
Now I'm all projected out and bored out of my mind waiting on this kid to show up.

4 comments:
Way to go on the free motion! I finally read the instructions for my machine but couldn't commit to even a small project. Now I get to dream up a boy quilt!
Cool projects! Haha-and I liked how you didn't get trots opinion! I am so excited for you to have this baby! It seriously looks like you just put a basketball under there. :)
Um, and I meant Troy....not trots... Haha
Wow! You've been busy! I'm glad you got to do the cowboy blanket - sometimes it's better to ask for an opinion after the fact. :) I also love the hooded towels.
Cute prego belly. It's funny, because I have always been bugged that I have to upload my pictures backward, especially if I have more than 5 - it takes awhile to figure out. I'm sure I'll get confused all over again trying to do it this way. :)
Post a Comment