Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our Humdrum Lives as of Late


Remember this project? The weather finally got over 50 one day so I put off everything I was doing and finished painting the house. It came together quite nicely. The trim still needs touching up but that can wait until next year.















Remember this kid? Well, now he fills our home with energy and mischief. He was just biding his time until he was mobile to let his true colors shine. He is so fun and busy and we are happy he's 18 months and in nursery


I turned around for 1 minute only to turn back around and find him sticking my sewing pins into his lunch.














I know soon we'll have to get after him for jumping on the bed... but it's so funny!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Haha, that picture of Rocky putting pins in his food makes me laugh. What a cutie!