Happy Friday everyone! I was going to make a nice dinner for Troy but then I realized it's FRIDAY and we're having pizza. What is it about the end of the week that makes us crave pizza? hmmm...probably good advertising. Well, here goes our second weekly fun fact friday (cue: trumpet fanfare)
Troy: has beautiful long dark eyelashes. When he was 7 or 8 this became a problem for him when the college students from the ward his dad was bishop was always commented on how "pretty" they were. So he took matters into his own hands, went into the bathroom and cut them off (possibly he did it with fingernail clippers). Ha! Problem solved.
Alie: For 23 years of her life had all 4 grandparents alive and well, both sets having been married for over 50 years. What a legacy! What a rare opportunity and blessing to be able to have a relationship with all of them! This week her Grandpa Blake passed away and she will miss him.
Rockwell: has two teeth on the bottom and is quite proficient at using them to eat graham crackers. He is also fortunate enough to have all four of his wonderful grandparents in his life and even five great grandparents.
3 comments:
Wahoo! I love when kids get their teeth! That's funny that Troy cut his eyelashes off! Boys get all the luck!
Hahaha! I think Troy told me this at work one time! What a friggin boy.
you know, I did use fingernail clippers, that didn't last very long since I was ending up pulling them out vs cutting them. I then used scissors.
Post a Comment