Because....
-I needed a project while "waiting" for my baby to arrive...
-Trent LOVES blankets...
-I wanted to do something special for Dyan...
-Their wedding colors were so beautiful....
I made Dyan and Trent a quilt for their wedding! But a small project quickly turned into a huge project when I decided to make it queen sized for their bed and then hand quilt it.
So it turns out this quilt is from me, my mom, and my sisters Sarah and Heidi (without whom none of the projects in my brain would ever become a reality). I wanted to say "Thank you!" for all the time and effort they put into this also. I wanted you guys to see how beautiful it looks in her room. Dyan and Trent LOVE it. Trent says "What a blessing" they don't have to use their old black and tan comforter.
Stay tuned for my next project: I'm totally making one of these for us (in blue and brown!)
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH Alie. Seriously, you put me to shame. I don't think I even got Dynie and Trent a present. You are truly amazing!
Way to go girl! I could use a sewing lesson or two from you. I'm sure the one your working on now will be awesomely cute!
That quilt is beautiful!! You are totally AMAZING! I wish I had the patience or the creativity to do something like that!
That quilt is amazing! I heard about it, but to see the pictures is another thing. Hope you have fun with the next one. I think brown and blue are a good color combo.
Great job! P.S. Fun to see you on the BYU-I webpage. (That's you in the graduation cap, right?)
Anyway - the quilt is amazing, wow!
Post a Comment