Sunday, August 1, 2010

Costume Update

I've finally finished the body mold, smoothed the seams and gave it a coat of primer and sealer, now its ready to add clay. I've started the glove process, the wax mold was fun to do, but now there is a big red spot on the kitchen floor where a bunch of wax fell. If Alie wasn't all ready to kill me, I was. Now the next steps are to cast the feet then pour plaster inside. And that is when I can sculpt the two fingered/toed gloves and boots. Thats it for the quick update.




2 comments:

Demarae said...

What are you going to be? All I've seen are pictures of how you're making it, but what is it that you're making? Looks fun though.

Nancy said...

You are crazy Troy. But I am amazed at what you can do! I can't wait to see the finished product!