Sunday, August 1, 2010
Water and Fire
So in these videos, we have some more fun at the Jet off of Ursa Minor, the back flip was the first one I've done there. Jordan was standing on the edge tryin to decide wether or not to do it. I said to him; hey that should be fun so he stepped over and said go for it. Fun. the other video is of a thing called FireWire, the process is you tie a speaker wire around some steel wool that you've pulled slightly apart to create more room for the fire to burn, then light it with a lighter. then you can swing it around and people stay clear. this is also a great method if you are ever in a crowded space and start to feel claustrophobic, just pull out your pre-tied wool, light her up and start swingin. The one I had in the movie wasn't tied on to tight so it didn't last as long, but it was sure fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment