Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two "bad" things (from Alison)

I learned how to make toasted marshmallows in the toaster oven! I know! I always thought roasting them over a candle on a toothpick sounded too labor intensive. Now I can have roasted marshmallows in bulk anytime I want them! Just lightly grease a little piece of tinfoil and stick 'em in... Voila! Just like Dad used to make! Pretty "bad", eh?
The other "bad" thing is my bad boy. Yep, that's him alright all leathered up (chaps not pictured) on his new bike. Don't judge... I'm a good wife and I put up a good fight-it had to have a second seat. Troy loves it as his new mode of transportation for school and work and such.




2 comments:

Aaron and Camile said...

Wow!!! NICE RIDE Leather Man!!!
Those marshmallows look good. Camile likes to make smores in the toaster oven. Toaster ovens are the best.

Armoredshoes said...

The shadow off the aviators looms like a killer handlebar mustache.