Sunday, January 18, 2009

Belated Christmas and New Years

Sorry we haven't posted anything for Christmas. We had an awesome Christmas at my (Alison's) parent's house. Christmas eve we had the traditional chinese dinner and christmas stories. We slept there and Christmas morning had a big breakfast and opened gifts.
Even monster got into the Christmas spirit! Just ignore the angry face.

Troy got me fuzzy socks because my feet are always cold. He's so sweet

!
All I wanted was a sweater. I'm so lucky... I got two! this is one of them.

This was Troy's big surprise. He was pretty surprised and very excited.

This is a shot of our new years party. Thanks everyone who came and partied with us! We hope everyone had a good time.

2 comments:

Nissa-Lynn said...

We got a Wii too and we love it! We play it together as a family and it's lot of fun! Even my 22 months old says"Wii" and knows what it is! I'm glad y'all ad a fun Christmas!

Nancy said...

Your wii is so much fun! Especially the bunny game!