Sunday, December 21, 2008

I was so excited to decorate for Christmas this year with the decorations I bought the day after Christmas last year. I was especially excited about my tree skirt (on the bottom) that I made yesterday (with the help of my Mom, thanks mom!) from a table cloth I bought last year when I couldn't find a skirt I wanted for a decent price. I really like how it turned out. I'm also way excited about my plate holder.The pray sign is in there because I havn't found anything for the third place yet. I'm hoping to find a cute sign soon. The santa/snow man statue I got yesterday because I loved them and they were 25% off. Though I'm not as talented as many people who's blogs I look at, our house feels christmasy. Oh, I didn't post a picture of our tree because Monster got into it again after I fixed it and it doesn't look quite right.


No comments: