
This is Carson Tietjen and his wife Shaleena as Batman and the Nurse Joker

This is my Halloween Costume "Wolverine" the comic book version. I made this costume with a little help. the Gloves Jan Barnes made and my mom helped me with the pattern to the shorts and gloves. My Dad helped me start the stripes with a sharpie. I think that I'll have to go over it with paint, since the marker is smearing to other places. I made the mask out of a black foam sheet. I used a space bag, heat gun, and a plaster mold of my face. the boots I sowed out of vinyl and foam. and the yellow part is a altered lycra cat-suit suit.


This is my "Classic Wolverine" pose from the comic books

I think that I'll wear this suit again for the next two years. and then I'll Make a Plastic Transformer suit and then the Comic version of Nightcrawler.
2 comments:
You guys are AWESOME!!! way to go with the costumes! SO fun.
Wow! I feel like a party pooper after seeing how all-out you guys went on your costumes!
Ali - You look gorgeous! I love the costume.
Post a Comment