Well, not too much has been going on at our house. Troy is working at Merlin's now with Fred delivering tv's all over creation. He still works at Gringo's a couple nights a week. It keeps him pretty busy but most days he enjoys it. I'm back in school. I'm excited to finally be starting into my major classes. It's amazing how much more interesting school is when you start learning the things you signed up to learn.
This was just a fun picture of Jelli and Icarus. They come out at night and leave their baby in the cage so they can play.
2 comments:
Did you want to have a boy or a girl? I couldn't remember what you said the other night about which one you would keep. But congrats! you are parents(kind of)again.
Im still working on Dallin...give him some time and I think he will come around and learn to love those furry things.
Post a Comment