This was the last Construction Drawing that I did for 110. this is a character from Gundam. It is actually a model that I put together about four to five years ago.
This was the second to last Csct Drawing. I had previously done Optimus Prime, so of course, I had to do the villain!
This was the first Csct Drawing I did of a actual toy. I think this one is my favorite. He even has the Autobot Matrix of Leadership inside his chest if you look close enough.
This is from my sculptor 280 class. it is called a tromp oli. I think that's how you spell it. anyway, it is supposed to look just like the real thing. and since my first Chuck Taylor evaporated in the high school kiln, so I decided to pull it off right this time.
2 comments:
Troy you are awesome - so talented! Can't wait to see where it takes you! It was so good to see you guys this weekend!
i am so happy for the two of you, your look like you are doing great! troy your drawings and sculptures are truly amazing.
Post a Comment