Sunday, June 22, 2008

So I'm taking Art 110 from Dad. And so far only a couple people know that I am his son. the ones who know are sworn to secrecy, why? for fun I guess. Any way this was my first design drawing. and you can tell that I have a long way to go to make good designs. good news is that I at least can draw way better now than when I started.
I finally gave in and drew toys. I had one before this that had a lot of screwy things about it, so I won't post it. It always took me forever trying to come up with something to draw. I have a shelf full of these posseable figures. but I didn't want to draw them for my assignment thinking that that wouldn't be appropriate or something. anyway, I'm glad that I did.
Here was my last attempt at a design composition. I tried to include Dom/sub, alignment, rep and variation, and what not. I hope you like it.
This was my first Construction drawing. It is supposed to be a camera battery charger.
I got tired of the whole single rectangle shape. so I started to draw things that I liked.

No comments: