Yay! We have a real post now! On Wednesday Troy and I were in the annual recital for Ballet Arts. Troy and I did a duet and he did really well for his first ballet performance ever! I love these recitals. My sweet ballet teacher has a way of making every girl feel like she's the star of the show.
Troy, meanwhile, fell asleep backstage. I passed these girls on the way to the dressing room. I thought it was so cute, they were playing "Simon Says" and they were saying things like: "Simon says say Chelsea's beautiful" and "simon says turn to your neighbor and tell her she's beautiful".
My poor ugly feet after the performance. Toe shoes are mostly pretty on the outside. No pain no gain, though.
After the recital we went over to Amanda Grimmer's for ice cream. We took a picture because Haley and Matt are moving to Texas, and Amanda will have her baby any day now. We've been putting off growing up for so long I guess it's finally time.
I don't know if you can see it, but here's a picture of Jelly's joey lump. It's not a very good picture, it's on the bottom side of her belly. It should come out of the pouch in about a month.
2 comments:
You guys look cute! I'm glad that you are still dancing! I always wished that I had learned ballet :)
That is so cool that you guys did a duet together! Do you have it on tape? I would love to see it. I also love the backstage chaos of recitals - it is so exciting and full of energy. It's a totally different thing than watching from the audience. Oh! how I miss performances!
Post a Comment