Sunday, June 15, 2008

I actually had time to clean my house this weekend! It felt soooo good. While I was cleaning it, though, I was thinking about how funny it is that I live in a trailer-and I like it! I thought my sister Heidi was crazy when her and her husband were first thinking about it- but when Troy and I got married, we liked the idea so much that we bought hers! Well actually we bought another one first and then bought Heidi's and moved into it in March. It has a lot more space and a shed. It beats renting an apartment with more space for about the same price- with a yard where we can plant a garden and everything. I think it feels homey.I wanted to post a picture of our pretty new carpet and the matching couches (Thanks Haley, if you ever want them back, just let us know). I'm so spoiled

My project in between semesters will be to touch up the bedroom, it just needs a few things.We got a kitten and named him Monster a few months ago and he can hardly stand to let me cook without wanting attention. Troy calls him a parrot.

Here's the new and very large glider mansion. It's good for them to have lots of space and it actually doesn't smell as bad as a smaller cage.


Here's Monster and his brother Henry who Rachel, my little sister adopted.
They have a love-pester relationship.







I wanted to show off a variety of Troy's artwork. He really has talent! He's taking a drawing class and a sculpting class right now, and wants to do a little photography















For all of you who asked if Jelly had cancer, here's the proof that her lump was a joey. You can see the tail and part of the body in this picture It's just starting to explore out side of the pouch and it's SO cute (this picture looks kind of gross, but it really is a cute little thing). It reaches out of the pouch and holds onto our fingers. It's just so cool to finally see it!

No comments: