So you folks like my beard? Me too, but i'm about to shave it off Second thoughts... I could really have a lot of fun with this mustache. For your convenience, the side view ......................... This should really come back into style, Kolo?
Ha ha! ...I don't know how to respond to that. Truthfully my naked face really misses having a fur coat and really wanted to put the fur back on but it was to late I guess. So you'll see it soon.
I love it!! I actually was going to take a picture of Aaron's face in stages when he shaves his beard too. You really know how to grow a beard. But, I must say that you look way good with a "naked face".
the kids and I were looking at your blog and ashton said troy's beard looks"awesome." kay-lynn says she loves your blog and she wants you to look at ours. the address is theparsonsplace.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Where's the picture of your newly naked face?
Ha ha! ...I don't know how to respond to that. Truthfully my naked face really misses having a fur coat and really wanted to put the fur back on but it was to late I guess. So you'll see it soon.
I love it!! I actually was going to take a picture of Aaron's face in stages when he shaves his beard too. You really know how to grow a beard. But, I must say that you look way good with a "naked face".
the kids and I were looking at your blog and ashton said troy's beard looks"awesome." kay-lynn says she loves your blog and she wants you to look at ours. the address is theparsonsplace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment