
So this is the dome we built in Salem Indiana. It was SO COLD, and the mud was like sticky clay, you couldn't go around without two or three inches of slop stuck to your boots, I often thought "I don't think that I love clay enough to be completly surrounded by it if this is what it would be like" though at sometime I probably would have thought that would be cool. Alison said that we looked homeless and was always afraid that someone would come up to give her a dollar and say "god bless" because they felt bad for her. I still thought she was cute. And by the way the dome is a house
1 comment:
What was that particular dome built for - it looks really small. I definitely prefer to stay indoors when the weather is chilly... Unless it's to do something fun like skiing or sledding or something. Are you guys excited to get back to school or not really? Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!
p.s. you need to tell Franci to start a blog
Post a Comment