There are about a MILLION pictures below of our house before and "after" but after isn't really a good word for it because we aren't quite there yet. Skim through them if you want, read it if you want but here it is. We love it here in Teton and we love our little home.
The Living Room
I'm sad to say that this is already an improvement. There was way more stuff in it and I'd already primed the trim (which was red, you'll see below) and the walls.
And after: With our St Patty's Day Decor which is fitting because I'm posting this on this very special day. I LOVE how the gray turned out.
The front living room window, front door, and coat closet. Above: Before. notice the tile floors and the red valance. Below: After. I love how the black doors turned out.
The Bathroom:
was SO BAD! This is all the stuff the previous inhabitants had left
The shower is just drywall
After. Troy picked out the blue and I found the mirror at Ross. This room was mostly done by our contractor
The Hallway
Before: This red trim was all over the front room as well.
After:
The Master:
Again, not our stuff
After: Out of the whole house I love this color the best. I plan on putting in curtains, real nightstands, and display our bridals on either side of the bed.
The baby room:
I don't have after pictures because the boys were asleep when i had a minute to spare taking these pictures. I will try to post some soon but here is before
The Laundry Room
Waaaaay scary. When we looked at it Troy joked that they would leave their dirty laundry and they did (not pictured)
The Hall the the Basement
made me scared of what was down there
We need to put the banister back up but now I'm not afraid to go down there
The Kitchen
Someday it will have new countertops, sink, faucet, and appliances but a paint job and new floor went a long way
The Basement:
is coming along. I don't have any before pictures but imagine the upstairs x10. Obscene graffiti all over, stuff stuff stuff everywhere, and holes in the walls the size of small children. This is just the living room. there is a bedroom, workroom, bathroom, storage room, and pantry down here. It's AWESOME having such a big basement but it's coming along a little more slowly.
Words can't express our appreciation for our friends and family who helped paint, move stuff out and move stuff in, babysit, let us stay with them, etc. THANK YOU!!!! we couldn't have done it alone. We are so fortunate and blessed to have such amazing friends and family.





6 comments:
Okay, I am seriously so impressed!!! You guys are amazing - totally amazing! I love the grays and blues that you used on the walls. Someday I'll have to ask exactly what the colors are. So many of the houses we look at online are ones that would need some major TLC and it scares me away. I just have a hard time visualizing beyond the mess. I can't believe how much junk they left behind in the house. Again, you guys are amazing and so talented - can't wait to see the boys' room and the basement as you get more done!
Oh yeah, and I love, love, love the oval mirror at the end of your hallway.
You guys did such a great job! I can't wait to see more projects in the future!
Holy cow I can't believe they left all that junk! That red trim is just glorious :) haha. I love love love all the after pics! The wide trim, colors, flooring...ahhh it's all awesome and looks great! Oh, and that before pic of your basement scared me too when Kevin showed it to me! Ha glad its looking 100x better!!
The place looks FAB!!!!! I am not a fan of painted wood, even on cabinets but you guys made it work gorgeously! Congrats you guys!
It looks like magic! All that work you did was worth it just for the before and after pictures :)
Post a Comment