Tah Dah! The much anticipated arrival of the post about the finished couch. Nobody believed we could do it, but we BUILT a COUCH. I just barely finished it this week. It took so long because the instructions only called for one measly cushion so we only bought stuff for one cushion but since our bums turned numb pretty quick we decided to add 2 more. But then we had to re-gather materials and get motivated and re-measure etc etc. Since it's one of our [few] traditions to put up Christmas decor on Thanksgiving so I buckled down and got it done so nothing would distract from our beautiful festiveness. So.... here it is...
It's super comfy and the top cushions can be taken off for the perfect napping spot for that hypothetical nap that's always in the back of my mind
What's this? Oh, that's only my favorite feature of the couch and the best reason to DIY a couch. All our blankets and extra pillows fit inside. Thank you ana-white.com!
And in case you forgot what my lovely face looks like when it's in the middle of a 2 day project while juggling two kids, here you go- a bonus picture
2 comments:
I love it!
It turned out great.
I am seriously impressed! You guys are so awesome - two beds and a couch! It looks really good!
Post a Comment