Sunday, June 17, 2012

Otto's blessing


We blessed Otto a couple weeks ago.



While I was getting ready for church I put Otto on the bed and Rocky climbed in with him. It was so sweet.

After the beautiful blessing we went across the street to the park for a light brunch.

Here's Otto and Great Grandpa and Grandma Barnes



with Grandma, Grandpa, Jordan, and Anna. They're so cute and matchy 

With Grandma and Grandpa Parson


With Grandma and Grandpa Barnes


I love this picture of all of us! We're kind of mathcy. Unplanned even!


 With Dad and Mom


With Aunt Rachel


It was a beautiful day and Rockwell discovered the water pump at our picnic. With Grandpa Leon egging them on and before I could object, Rockwell and his cousin James had a full blown water party. We had to strip them down to their nothings. They had a blast.
We had a wonderful day and we're so grateful for everyone who came and supported us.

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Walt had that same blessing outfit! :) Your family is adorable.

Nancy said...

I love the picture of Rocky and Otto in bed and the last one is totally cute!

Camile said...

I love that last picture - look at the joy on his face!!!