Our little guy is growing up and keeping us on our toes! He is always moving and always into something.
One night I was cooking and he was whining so I handed him leftover green onion I was chopping. He LOVED it and gnawed on it for the next half hour.
He loves playing in water unless we want him to. One night we taught him to drink from the sprinkler.
It takes about 60 seconds for my house to go from clean to disaster. Just look at that mischievous face!
I still can't believe my sister's cat let him do this. Like most babies he loves animals. He chases our cats around and has his own word/noise for them that kind of sounds like a meow.
Most of all Rocky LOVES his daddy. I'm nothing when Troy is around and I try not to get jealous ;) I just wish this picture turned out better.
No comments:
Post a Comment