It was Rockwell's first Easter. I made him an Easter basket and bought him a new spring outfit (why should girls have all the fun?) We tried really hard but we barely made it through church that day because there's nothing like church to give Rocky the opportunity of showing LOTS of personality (that's what a very nice lady in my ward calls it and i think i'm going to
use it from now on). But what we did catch was very sweet. We had a feast dinner at Alison's Parent's house and then went and visited Troy's parents. Sadly Rockwell's Easter basket did not get filled this year (I didn't think he would mind... I don't know...) but we got some (not so great) pictures of him. He didn't want to sit still...
For the first time in 2 years I got to die easter eggs! Notice all the men ditched us. Well too bad for them we still had a great time and made B-E-A-Utiful eggs.
No comments:
Post a Comment