
Here's some random pictures. Sorry, no fun stories. The one of Rocky is so funny to me partly because I know I will one day regret letting him watch T.V., but it cracks me up that he'll sit still and watch it. This is what we do on sick days, like every day for the past week.
The one of me (Alison) is one that was taken for a photo shoot for my hairstylist's website. Random! But it was fun. She does an AWESOME job, btw- so if you need a haircut, I can get you her info.

The one of Troy I love. He was trying on a child's hat made by the amazing crochet-er Nita. Yes, it's purple, and yes, it has spikes.
Notice the nasty grainy-ness of the photos? Well expect much less of them because we ordered our camera! Hooray! It should be here in a week or two and when it gets here just be prepared picture oVeRlOaD!
2 comments:
I love them all! Rocky is so cute! You look very chic! And Troy is Troy! I love Nita's hats!
Yea for new camera!!!!!!!
Post a Comment