I have been awarded this award from my good friend Nancy. Thank you Nancy, I've never done one of these!
So the rules go like this:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment/tweet them so they know they've won!)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment/tweet them so they know they've won!)
1. I have lived in Rexburg 19 of my 23 years. Yep, my parents signed for their house on my 3rd birthday, and we spent one year back East for my dad's job in 2nd grade.
2. I love watching movies and THEN reading the book. YOu get to enjoy the book so much more when you don't have to rush to find out the end
3. My first date with Troy was October 11, 2003. We only know that cuz i wrote it in my journal.
4. My goal in life is to be a good enough cook that the YW will come to my house for a demo.
5. I'm not lazy, but sleep is one of my favorite hobbies.
6. I'm an animal lover. I think I never grew out of my childhood fascination of them.
7. I teach an adult ballet class and it's the highlight of my week.
Now I award:
1. Haley
2. Heather Roberts
3. Amanda
4. Heather Patterson
5. Heidi Shattuck
6. Sarah
7. Camile
1 comment:
AAAHHHHH!! Number ONE!!! Haha! Thanks, Alie! I actually just read Heather's blog award post and got really mad that I wasn't listed on her "Award Winning List." Now I know it's because I was supposed to have already done it. Whoops. Sorry, Heather!
Post a Comment