Our Halloween party this year was so much fun! Everyone's costumes were amazing! We had sword fighting this year

tons of cute decorations (Nancy, Lindsay, and Shellina, you guys did awesome!)

And a really great turn out- about fifty people showed up. Here's a picture of everyone watching the movie- The movie was even better and funnier than last year. I loved it.

This was my costume. I totally surprised Troy by doing everything he hates. I look AWFUL!

Remember that mold of Troy we made back in March? This is what it turned into. It turned out really good! I'll let Troy do a post about it later.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Allie, your costume is seriously the scariest thing I have ever seen. Not even kidding. On the other hand, Rockwell's is probably the cutest thing EVER, so it equals each other out pretty well. Troy's is, of course, AMAZING, but I guess that's what happens when you start creating it months in advance :)
P.S- Where can I see the Halloween movie at? You need to put it on YouTube or something so I can watch, too!
I've been waiting for this update for a long time since the last time I saw you was right after your post in March. Too funny. Rockwell is adorable! You are my hero for making a costume. I started one months ago and lost interest. I'm hoping to finish it off for a Christmas present for Lucy. We'll see.
Post a Comment