Sunday, October 10, 2010

Epic Elephant: Shooting the Halloween Movie

Yesterday we shot the film for the Halloween party. It was pretty fun and we got a lot done. Here's some fun shots from the filming
Troy and Jordan
Fred, Carson, Matt
Jordan and Josh
Jordan: HobGoblin
Troy: Night Crawler
Alison: The cop
Rockwell
To see the film you'll have to come to the Halloween party on the 30th!

3 comments:

The Hargrave Family said...

OK, this is no fair to us wishers of attendance! You have to post this on youtube or something so I can see it too! It looks like it's going to be a great one!

Heather said...

That looks like Sooooooo much fun!!!!!! You guys ROCK! I wanna see the video. Love Rockwell in the cop classes. :)

Audrey said...

Oh my. This looks more intense than you even told me Troy. And Ali, it's almost over. Hahaha!

p.s.I'm glad we get to do abs at the gym!