This is the life...
I can't believe he's big enough to sit in the Bumbo! He looks adorable.Gramma Jamma
So, so cute! I never got a bumbo chair for our girls, but I think they would've liked it if I had. He does seem to be holding up his head really well, so it looks like he was just ready to come!
He is getting so big! And so cute! I'm glad he likes his Bumbo.
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting already. So much fun!
He is so cute Alie and Troy. I am really happy for you two!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe he's big enough to sit in the Bumbo! He looks adorable.
Gramma Jamma
So, so cute! I never got a bumbo chair for our girls, but I think they would've liked it if I had. He does seem to be holding up his head really well, so it looks like he was just ready to come!
He is getting so big! And so cute! I'm glad he likes his Bumbo.
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting already. So much fun!
He is so cute Alie and Troy. I am really happy for you two!!
Post a Comment