
Unfortunately (for him), Troy left this post up to me. I'm sure he would use this space to describe the process of making a mold of his
entire body, but since I (Alison) am writing this post, I will use it to brag about what an amazing wifey I am. First let me explain: Troy is WAY into the Halloween costume scene (we did this cast in April, October is 6 months away) for his costume he wanted make a mold of his whole body so he can use something called dragonskin and make them all fancy and perfectly fitting to himself. Well, none of his friends would help him. Everyone hoped someone else would do it, so it fell on me. Please keep in mind as you scroll through the pictures that I am almost 8 months pregnant, standing (it took 3 hours),
crouching, and being in generally uncomfortable positions (of course Troy was uncomfortable too, but he volunteered)


(Mixing and applying the plaster.) Troy's Dad came for about the last hour and helped us out, that was nice.



I didn't have any idea what I was doing. Troy was trying to direct me as we went. Lovely. Frustrating.
Troy shaved his whole body, put on a speedo, covered himself in vaseline, then we started with plaster strips like from the doctor and covered that with regular plaster.
The finished product! Wierd, eh?
Now, I know you all are thinking what an amazing wife Troy has at this point, but I'm certainly not done yet. You see, It didn't dry right and didn't fit together when all was said and done, so a week later, we STARTED OVER! Yep, I got to do it all again. (this time Jordan helped, which was nice and went a little faster, but still). It must be true love
5 comments:
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, Troy, Troy, TROY! What a funny guy. And what a patient wife you make, Alie. Way to step in and do (twice) what only the brave and crazy would attempt.
It is pretty cool, though.
You are an AWESOME wife! And Troy makes me laugh. I think its so funny that he is so into dressing up for Halloween and in the process he tries to get everyone else excited about it too.
Troy must be a little crazy. And you are the cutest, sweetest little wifey, I am sure. You wouldn't have caught me doing that TWICE! when I was eight months pregnant. I am definitely not a halloween girl, at all.
I'm excited to see the Halloween post.
Ali-
You are an AWESOME wifey!!!
I can't wait to see the final outcome!
Post a Comment