Monday, May 31, 2010

Rockwell Troy Parson update.

Wow... When she called me at work, I couldn't believe it, I thought that she was joking. So the story goes as follows; 7:00 I go to work, 8:00 Alie gets up and doesn't feel well. at 10:30 she calls, so they tell her to come in. She couldn't tell if she was having contractions or not. So at 11 she drives HERSELF to the hospital. But she didn't didn't call me yet. So then she walks around until 12 and decide that she IS in labor, and that she should call me, at 12:10 she goes into hard labor and calls me at 12:15 and tells me that I have to come home cause she's not feeling good. We still had three week left so I was confused as to why she was telling me to come home. She never said; I'm having the baby until after I asked her the third time. At the time I was in IF mowing lawns and freaking out, so Adam (my brother in law) and I load up the mowers and take down the highway going 90 mph, making it to the hospital at 12:35. Alison has the Baby at 12:30. Oh, and she had decided not to do the Epidural beforehand, but when it came right down to it she was having second thoughts. However it was too late to use the Epidural since she only had twenty min until the boy came. He is doing fine, they did have to put him in the NICU until he can feed and breath all on his own, which is normal for early male babies. He likes to growl and sleep. he has big hands, so maybe he can be a stone mason or sculptor or something.

8 comments:

Nissa-Lynn said...

Congrats! What a story! I"m so glad he arrived here safe and healthy!!!!! Welcome to the world of parenthood!

Nancy said...

Congrats again you guys! I'm so glad I got to come and see the little guy last night! I'm so glad everything went well and I hope things continue to go well! Alie you are amazing! I hope you recover quickly! Oh, by the way, I love his name, it's very distinguished!

Chantell Hammond said...

Congratulations! That is a crazy story! Especially for your first baby! I'm so happy for you guys, and happy to hear that mom and baby are doing well. Can't wait to hear more details. I'm just laughing that we saw you last week, and I was so confused when I got that text. I was thinking, wait, wasn't she still like a month away?

The Hargrave Family said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! He is SO DANG CUTE! Seriously, probably the most normal, un-alien looking newborns ever! I am so happy for you all! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Alexie said...

YAY!

Anjanette said...

Congrats! That is so great!

Camile said...

Yay!!! I'm glad all is well! I love the pictures of the little man and his Mommy!

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Rockwell!

BTW, That would be cool to have a stone mason in the family....

Kylie said...

Holy cow! Congratulations you guys!