Sometimes I feel the same way about things I might post - like people might be sick of hearing about it. But I agree. Your life, your blog, your pets!
The picture of the cat in the cupboard reminds me of a funniest home video we saw on Youtube. It was funny but also a little freaky. A woman thought there was some sort of monster living in her kitchen cupboard, so she called the animal control. Well, the man comes and there is a HUGE and FIESTY badger in her kitchen cupboard - it totally makes you jump!
p.s. Hope everything is going well for you guys. I hope the pregnancy is going well also. Pretty soon your blog will be filled with pictures of a little baby! :)
2 comments:
Sometimes I feel the same way about things I might post - like people might be sick of hearing about it. But I agree. Your life, your blog, your pets!
The picture of the cat in the cupboard reminds me of a funniest home video we saw on Youtube. It was funny but also a little freaky. A woman thought there was some sort of monster living in her kitchen cupboard, so she called the animal control. Well, the man comes and there is a HUGE and FIESTY badger in her kitchen cupboard - it totally makes you jump!
p.s. Hope everything is going well for you guys. I hope the pregnancy is going well also. Pretty soon your blog will be filled with pictures of a little baby! :)
I love your cats! They are so funny!
Post a Comment