Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow!... We are gonna have a Baby!

Well, we've always wanted one, so now we're getting one. This is about twelve weeks along so far. And we are due the middle of June. Its nice to finally let people know, so that Alison doesn't have to be stressed out that people suspect something. Especially after going to moms, Alie would say "she knows! I just know it, she can tell!" Well mom pinned us down about a week ago, so she still has it, and Dad figured it out six weeks ago, so there is only so much time you can hide things like this from those two.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

I didn't get to tell you guys CONGRATS last night when Charles was talking to you. So here it is: CONGRATULATIONS!! Now my little girl will have a playmate! I'm SOOOO excited for you two! I hope Alison is feeling good and everything is going well. We haven't gotten to hang out very much lately so we should get together. Movie and cookies? Love you guys and I hope everything goes smoothly!!!

Anjanette said...

That is great news Alie and Troy!! I am so happy for you, and more than a little jealous. Congratulations!!!

Aaron and Camile said...

We're way excited for you two!

Carly thinks you will have a boy and that you should name him Thomas.

Ellie thinks you will have a girl. But if you have a boy you should name him Sam.

(They picked out girl names too, but I can't remember what they were)

Good luck - I hope Ali is feeling okay.

Heather Jones said...

I knew it!!!! I kept it to myself but I knew it!!! Sweet! I was really excited when ali called to tell me.

Linda Shaffer said...

Congratulations! What great news. We are so happy for you! June is a wonderful month to be having a baby!

Ashley Calaway said...

YAY! I am so excited for you two!! Alison, I can't believe you left me in the dark all this time. :) I didn't have a clue! You guys will have to keep Dallin and I up to date on everything. And Troy, I had no idea about your uncles painting. That is amazing. Thank you for sharing that with me. You have got one talented family!

Ellen Davenport said...

Congratulations Alie and Troy! Exciting!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Wow!!! Congrats!!! I'm way excited for you guys! Baby's are so much fun!

t.m. said...

Congratulations!!!

e. said...

Alie! Of course I remember you....and your sugar gliders....in your shirt. And apparently you're having a baby! Congrats!