Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Halloween by Troy















Here is a picture of some of our group at the party. still don't have the professionally done photos. but here we are. a lot of creative Ideas here.


This here is Snake Eyes from the old comics G.I.Joe he
made the visor out of some screen printing templates I scrounged up for him. his suit was Latex based Lycra and the symbol we spray painted it on with a homemade stencil of duct tape. I thought Fred did a great job on his costume.




Carson Tietjen was Spock for the party. His ears are real (jk, of course) and the badge I made with epoxy glue in a plaster mold I carved out. He sewed the shirt, and Shelleena Carson's wife sewed her dress. in our movie we painted her black to batter play the part of Uhura from the movie.







This is just a really strange man. If anyone remembers pickachu from Pokemon, that's who he is. He obviously never forgot.











And these two mummies randomly showed up at the party. I still haven't been able to find anyone who knew them. For the most part they didn't talk much, and kept staring at people. In a way their appearance greatly added to the atmosphere of the event.

No comments: